Pretty nice dude.
Synthwave & Retro Videogame Music Pack
A downloadable asset pack
Five tracks that you may use for free with attribution. Created for "Asset Jam 8". All files high-quality WAVs. Track descriptions:
- "Chasing Stars, Catching Stars" - 1:06 - high energy eight-bit speed run.
- "It Was The Strangest Thing (Mellow)" - 2:07 - lo fi nostalgia theme song for sleep/study/chill.
- "Progress and Innovation" - 5:00 - lengthy building arpeggio music like you might hear on an old educational video about how science and technology is the greatest.
- "Raindrops (Extended)" - 3:42 - slow and reverb-heavy drip-drop with pads; originally made this to meditate to.
- "Rainy Small Town Afternoon" - 2:59 - think "starter village after the first plot twist" with more emphasis on synthetic conventional instruments than pure digital sound.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Chasing Stars, Catching Stars.wav 16 MB
It Was The Strangest Thing.wav 32 MB
Progress and Innovation.wav 75 MB
Raindrops.wav 56 MB
Rainy Small Town Afternoon.wav 45 MB